Beau and Boston beat the heat by relaxing in the stroller.
Micah trying on the clown nose and eating his circus animal crackers.
The ring master.
They brought out the clowns, which were pretty entertaining.
And of course, the elephants. They eat a lot of food and they eat it quick.
The circus was crazy. There was so much to look at. Lots of color and music and twirling. There was lots of fanfare and each stunt kept building on itself. "Next, lets do this stunt while standing on some one's head, or lets flip 3 times and land on some one's shoulders who is standing on stilts while juggling fire."

These giant elephants were doing dog tricks. It was awesome.
This guy is bonkers. He's just one fart away from getting mauled.
Micah watched it all. He had a great time.
There are 7 full sized motorcycles in there.
Thanks to Kat and Agus for inviting us. Nate nor I had ever been to the circus before. I was shocked at how much fun I had. Each new act that came out I kept saying, "Now THIS is my favorite part." I really liked the elephants and the teeterboard act. I didn't get any pictures of them, because I was glued to their tricks. Luckly I found one from the internet. The top guy got launched up there when two guys jumped on the other end of the teeter-totter.

One of the best nights ever.
2 comments:
Wow!!! That's amazing! :) You have the cutest kids and I miss you guys!
That is so cool! I want to go to a circus sometime with our kids. Hey what email address do you want me to use for your invite to our blog?
Post a Comment