Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Game Time

Nate was lucky enough to get free tickets to the WVU vs. Bowling Green football game. We decided to brave the weather and go (we can never pass up free tickets).


It was pretty cold. Micah and Beau were good sports.

It's always fun to watch the home team beat up on the visitors.


This fall I have also gone to several UC (University of Charleston) soccer games. People have asked me why I would take two little boys out to the game and watch soccer for two hours. I have thought of several reasons.

1. I miss playing.

2. They are fun to watch and play "good" soccer.

3. It's free.

4. I want to be a mom that does fun things with my kids (I take photos, so they remember them when they get older).

5. They have a stadium, which allows Micah to run around without me having to worry that he'll run onto the field.

6. It's free.
7. I cant think of a better way to spend a fall day.

No comments:

Mt McKinley

Mt McKinley
This is the tallest point in North America. It is 20,300 ft tall. The lake in this pictue is only around 2,000 ft.