Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Micah-isms

I think Micah is so funny. Everyday I laugh at the silly things he says. I've written down my ten favorites.
10- (From the other room, upstairs, into the bathroom) "Mama, what-a you doing in there?"
9- (As he is running around our house) "I running around, mama. I running around........"
8- Me "Micah before we wrestle, you are supposed to say "attack!" so I can get ready."
Micah "Say Attack"
7-Me "Want to go pee pee in the potty?"
Micah "No, mom. I go pee pee in my diaper."
6- "Burps are stinkers that come out of my mouth."
5- "Stinkers come out of my bum."
4- (As we pass the hospital) "That's where daddy lives."
3- Me "Micah quit putting your finger in your nose."
Micah "But I got boogers stuck in there."
2- (While I'm changing his diaper or he's in the tub)
Me "Micah looks like you have your penis there. (I'm married to a urologist, occupational hazard)
Micah "No mom, I got my elephant."
1- (While I'm puking) "Mama is sick, because she is hiding a baby in her tummy."


Baby BOY #3 due to arrive July 1st (hopefully sooner).

8 comments:

Krystal said...

Congrats on baby # 3!!! Micah's sayings/comments remind me so much of Weston. I am love the sayings of almost three year olds:)

The Cunninghams said...

Yay! Congratulations! :) Very exciting news!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's so awesome! We miss you guys down here. Hope you get feeling better soon!

kim said...

Congratulations!!! Wow you found out the gender early!

laura d said...

awww congrats! maybe you can stop puking now that you're not "hiding" it anymore. :D

The Higgins Family said...

Yay, congrats!!! Lotsa boys are awesome!!!' ;)

Susan said...

oh YAY!!! congrats!! that's so exciting!!

An average mom named rachel said...

so funny. i need to blog better and write down those funny things. hope daddy living at the hospital is going good :)

Mt McKinley

Mt McKinley
This is the tallest point in North America. It is 20,300 ft tall. The lake in this pictue is only around 2,000 ft.