Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall Running

On August 8th, I pushed Micah and Beau on a 1/4 Marathon, 6.55 miles.  I did this run as a fund raiser for one of the young women in my ward's cross country team.  My goal was to be the first person with a stroller to finish, but ended up being the second by 30 seconds or so.  I just couldn't run any faster.  I felt really good though, since I was pushing a double and Eli is only 7 weeks old.  My time was 1:15:13.
On September 1st, Nate ran the Charleston Distance Run.  It is a 15 mile race through Charleston and up some pretty big hills.  We all cheered loudly for him and I am really proud that he finished with out puking.

No comments:

Mt McKinley

Mt McKinley
This is the tallest point in North America. It is 20,300 ft tall. The lake in this pictue is only around 2,000 ft.