Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

I have really come to love Halloween over the last few years.  It starts the almost non-stop parties at our house that continue until February.   We always love to get Halloween treats from the grandparents.  The big hit this year were the light sabers.
Micah once again chose to be a spider and so Beau wanted to be one as well.  We went to the Halloween party at Micah's school.
Followed by the chili cook off and trunk or treat at our church. I make a mean white chicken chili, and it won first place in the "non traditional" category.
We trick or treated on Nov 1st this year.  There was a crazy storm on the 30th-31st and many people did have power, so they delayed it.
My two spiders and a cob web.

We went out with friends again this year, which I'm glad because Nate had to work late and missed most of the action.
We came home with a lot of loot, I think it was because my boys were the cutest spiders around.
Micah and Beau, with their good friends Aiden and Mya.

No comments:

Mt McKinley

Mt McKinley
This is the tallest point in North America. It is 20,300 ft tall. The lake in this pictue is only around 2,000 ft.