Sunday, March 3, 2013

Winter Fun

We got several snow storms this winter.  Micah and Beau finally got into the spirit of things and started to play in it. Eli and I were less enthusiastic. Micah said one day, "It's snowing, It's a Christmas miracle."
Micah's first snowman.
Winter was also spent playing Lego's.  Micah is really good at building.  He likes to build boats, ships, and satellites.
I bowled my first TURKEY ever!!
I was bowling a terrible game, and loosing by 26 at the end of the 8th frame.  I joked that I was going to bowl all strikes so i could win.  9th frame...STRIKE. 10th frame....STRIKE and i went berserk. Last bowl........STRIKE.  I started screaming like I won the lottery. The bowling alley stopped to look at the spectacle I created.  To make it all better, I ended up winning by 4 pins.
I am the last bowler.

No comments:

Mt McKinley

Mt McKinley
This is the tallest point in North America. It is 20,300 ft tall. The lake in this pictue is only around 2,000 ft.