Easter came up quickly this year. We celebrated the usual way, pictures, egg hunts and lots of candy.

The Easter Bunny visited our home. He brought stickers, books and summer toys for the boys.
I know that Easter is not about candy, eggs, and bunnies. I know that it is to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. I'm doing better about talking to Micah and Beau about this, but I need to do more. I love these words spoken by President Hinckley in 1996 at general conference-
"In the hour of deepest sorrow we draw hope and
peace and certitude from the words of the
angel that Easter morning: “He is not here: for he is
risen, as he said” (Matthew 28:6).
He is our King, our Lord, our Master, the living
Christ, who stands on the right hand of His Father. He
lives! He lives, resplendent and wonderful,
the living Son of the living God."
No comments:
Post a Comment